Black Bean Corn Salsa

This salsa is the apple of my eye. I will devour this with hot sauce chicken (recipe: one pan, chicken, hot sauce... cook) faster than you can say jack rabbit. My favorite thing to do is make quesadillas and add some cheddar... the thought has me salivating.

1 can seasoned black beans
1 can white shoepeg corn
1 can Italian diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
1 finely chopped jalapeno

Heat all the ingredients in a pan and... that's it! If you think of it ahead of time, mix the ingredients together and let them sit overnight in the fridge. Advice on the jalapeno: don't handle the seeds without gloves on. Use more seeds for more spiciness. Add more if your husband is like mine.

Comments

Addie said…
Can you believe Ian doesn't like black beans? It's really a travesty...
Chelsea Barrett said…
I used to not to until this... I swear! It's got to be the seasoned can though, otherwise... But maybe he can see the light like I did?

Popular Posts