Sustainer

Last year was so full of changes. Reflecting on it all in prayer, I really think God was showing me himself as the Sustainer in my life. Upon a define: sustainer Google search, many of the words were even more illuminating to the greatness of my God. Someone who upholds or maintains, ally, friend, bearer, supporter, pillar, champion, tower of strength. Needless to say, last year involved just a wee bit of physical suffering. He upheld me, supported me, cheered for me. Our finances were cut down to 1/3 of what we made in Springfield. He has been our pillar, our ally, our maintainer of daily living without much to live on. A friend in my emotional melt downs after labor. He has shown himself to be concerned with every detail of our life, providing in ways no one could have imagined. Everything in our life is not a picture of perfection, but hopefully it is a picture of the Kingdom. The Kingdom being the rule and reign of God. Where we let him reign, he proves himself over and over again.

Psalm 37:23 says "The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand."

Sustainer.

Comments

Popular Posts