Austin, Aurora, Austin

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea.  June and I did 8 airplane rides in 2 weeks.  We flew 4 days with 2 flights each way.  June did great actually!  I gave her a sucker every time we took off and she got to watch a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba.  We flew to Austin on a Friday, Missouri the next Tuesday, back to Austin on Thursday, and flew home the next Monday. It was worth it though to see all the family we love!
Weary travelers on a plane
Enjoying Austin, TX!
There's my favorite Aunt!


These two were peas in a pod!


Gina and Liam! 
I miss this girl!
The 2nd weekend was a lot of Gonzalez time!
June loved hanging out in Mimi's apartment

Eating breakfast on Mimi's steps

June said, "Carlos!  Motorcycle!"




Smiles all around
Adventures with Avery

The teeth loss had just begun!

Yummy breakfast on my last day!



June strollin' with Mimi

I had so much fun with Chris and Carlee!

Our bowling adventure was a little stressful, but fun!
Snuggles with Addie and Avery




Comments

Popular Posts