#anotherfatbaby

 "We grow 'em big" is what I've said often as people remark about Nash and his rolls.  He looks just like June did at this age.  I feel like time is slipping away as I write that Nash is almost six months old.  He is such a cutie.  I close my eyes and think about his little kisses he gives me (meaning his open-mouth slobbers on my chin) and just smile.  I think about how ticklish he is, the smiles he gives out, how he looks at June, and I relish in the blessing he is to our family.
3 months old- the gut is formed

I love those cheeks and lips


This was 3 1/2 months old, wearing his 6 month clothes

Meeting Gramma Shell and Papa Murray in September

Both babes, at 5 months old.  June's a little chunkier I'd say!
Mark the date: November 20, 2014.  I got 8 hours of sleep last night!  When you are pregnant and then breastfeeding, it can be a loooong time without good sleep, as my mama friends know.  I don't know if it's the shots he had yesterday, or some mild sleep training we've been experimenting with, but Nash slept from 9:45 -5:45 without waking.  Yes, he then nursed off an on for an hour, and I was wide awake from then on, but bless you Nash, bless you.

Comments

Addie said…
I love this little man so much! So glad he let you get a little more sleep last night. Like they say: The days are long, but the years are short, so try to enjoy those squishy cheeks while he'll let you! :) <3 <3 <3
Cookieman said…
Good for you, you got some sleep! Each precious day turns into another. It's hard to believe he is six months old already. Can't wait to get my hands on him!!

Popular Posts