Today you are one. Today you waved goodbye for first time ever to Dad as he went to work . Yesterday you moved from holding onto the coffee
- You eat a lot. I am starting to see the boy in you with how much food you want.
- You love me. If I walk into a room without acknowledging you, you get pretty upset.
- You are SO ticklish!
- You are always happy- unless I'm trying to wean you (which I am), or I don't say hello (see above)
- You let me sleep at night- most nights.
- You are pretty easy to figure out. "Hey I want a banana!" is:
- Wave your arms and fuss till I pick you up
- While I'm holding you, lean toward the kitchen until I start moving that way.
- Once in the kitchen, scan for where the bananas are and start holding your arms out toward them.
- I get a banana and take you to your seat to eat it. Nash for the win.
Sorry you don't get 6 or 7 month pictures. I try not to treat you like a second baby, but sometimes, it just happens.
|For the entire 9 month photo shoot- click here|
11 months....? See comment about 6 and 7 month pictures.